Thursday, May 10, 2007

We're going Sailing in 10 days !!


Last Summer we spent a week out on the coast off of Vancouver Island in a beautiful place called Poets Cove. We watched the sail boats coming and going all week, and decided to go sailing this summer. Steve took a course this past winter on navigation and Steve and I, and Brian and Jeni are all going sailing for a week with an instructor. By the end of the week we will be certified as day skippers. I think it will be quite an adventure, and hopefully lots of fun. I will post pics as soon as we return.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jeni said...

OH MY? 10 DAYS? that is sooo soon. Ma, you wont be certified if you dont study!

Nadine said...

Start reading! Quick Quick. Look at you Mrs Blog! You go!!

Miller Time said...

It is so good to see you posting on the blog. I can't wait to see how the sailing trip goes.

The RC Miller Clan said...

What a great surprise...not one, not two, but three blogs to read all at once! keep checkin mine out as I have a few on the go that I will be posting every other day so as to spread them out a bit. I wish Rick and I were going sailing with you guys. Super lucky! Did you change your settings so you can recieve your comments on your email?