Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I am so blessed!!!

Taylor and Natalie! It looks like Taylor is stretching to be as tall as Natalie. Now I have another grand-daughter in Hawaii - Melia Renee- who I get to visit this week. so I'll post pictures of her next week Here is Natalie!! She left yesterday to go home with her mom, but I get to babysit her in two weeks when Brian and Jeni go to Boston.
Here is my darling Caty-lynne. She is a bundle of sweet personality and I love being with her. Smart as can be (and very opinionated ) but it was so much fun to have her here for a week
We took Bri and Caty-Lynne to the Science center one day and they had a great time. Here they had built a big fort out of foam blocks. Afterward they had even more fun knocking it down! Bri is in kindergarten and is becoming a good little reader. He's also growing up to be such a nice young man, very polite and absolutely loves his baby sister Lizzy and his cousins . He was always hugging Drew and Brayden and loved making Natalie smile.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Miller Time said...

Those are some cute pics. I need to get copies of the ones from the science center so i can put them in the kids scrapbook. They had so much fun with you and Granddad, they are already asking when we can go back or when you guys are coming here.